SEO keyword rankings are especially important to measure. This metric measures your SERP for the keywords that you are targeting. You can also analyze the different rankings of a keyword by tracking them with an online tool.
Keyword tracking is very much important when it comes to managing your websites and blog. If you want to enjoy a good reputation and a better ranking position, then you must always rank your website with the top three keywords in the competition.
If you want to track your ranking keywords like a pro, you need pro tools. There are hundreds of keyword tracking tools on the internet, but not all of them are reliable. In this context, we would tell you about some of the pro tools that can help you track your keyword rankings. Before you get information about the best tools, we would like you to read the different features you might find in a pro utility.
A pro tool would get you:
- On-demand ranking data.
- You would get information about the history of rankings of a keyword.
- You can check the ranking at any level and for all sorts of locations.
- The tool would also allow you to monitor a keyword’s ranking across different devices and on different search engines.
- You can measure the performance of your website and compare it with your competition.
- You can also monitor the visibility of your website concerning the intent buckets.
- You can easily monitor any changes in the ranking algorithms.
- You can easily integrate with third-party tools and storage sites.
- You can map the data and the conversion rate.
Top picks for keyword rank tracking!
Let us take a closer tool at the best keyword tracking tools indexed on the web.
Keyword rank checker by SearchEngineReports.net
The keyword rank checker by SearchEngineReports is one of the best online tools that you can use for tracking the ranking position of a website. This keyword rank checker is also called a keyword position checker tool, so you should not be confused with the terms. The working procedure of this rank checker is quite professional and elegant. You must enter the phrase of the words you are targeting in your content, and based on your input, and it would give you results. The results come out in number format; for instance, if your score comes out as “1”, then it means that your site is on the top position in the SERPs. If your score comes out as “15”, you share the 15th rank on the search engine. Some of the benefits of using this keyword rank tracker are:
- You would get immediate results. The tool would score your input data in less than five seconds.
- This tool’s outcomes/scores are faultless, and you do not have to worry about the results’ reliability.
- You would find multiple features relevant to keyword searching.
- You can utilize this keyword rank checker tool on your desktop as well as on your smartphones.
This is an all-in-one tool that is quite helpful for marketing professionals. The main feature of SEMrush is that it provides the user with complete analysis for their competition. It can not only monitor and track your website’s keyword position, but you can also find the exact position of the words and phrases that are being used by your competition. All you need is to enter the URL of the website you want to check the position. This SEO tool is based online so that you can use it on your desktops and smartphones. The special features of this tool include:
- You would get information about the website’s visibility on the search engine and the amount of traffic being dragged to your site because of the keywords.
- You would get the most accurate ranking data.
- You can get insights about your competitor like a pro!
Your competitor can also check your keyword ranking position in the same way!
This is a famous utility that you might have heard of in the website management business. Ahref has more than 20 trillion links in its database, and there is no way you would get faulty results with this tool. According to experts, Ahref can get you more accurate data when compared to the search engines. This is an extremely easy-to-use tool that has gained popularity because of its versatile features. The top three features of this tool include:
- It has the most understandable interface.
- You would get detailed and accurate reports about the different metrics on a website.
- You would find tons of filtering options like tags, devices, location, search engine, position, and competitors.
Tips to increase your site’s keyword positioning!
Here are a few suggestions which would help you improve the ranking position of your site:
- You must concentrate on user-experience.
- It would be best if you focused on improving the page speed.
- You should always go for engaging and attractive titles.
Lucia Patterson is the woman behind TheLegalGuides, a blog solely focused on legal guides, tips, and advice. Lucia loves essay writing and blogs at EssayWritingGuides from her college days. Online Marketing Tools, Smart Business Daily, Emblem Wealthare some of another sites, she is used to contribute.