When Windows owners try to open particular programs or applications, they frequently see error messages.
Missing DLL or driver files are the most prevalent problems. vcruntime140_1.dll not found is a typical automated message that most Windows customers have encountered at some point.
This post will go over the causes of Vcruntime140_1.dll issues and how to download and install them so that your apps can run properly again.
What Exactly Is It?
Vcruntime140 1.dll is a DLL package, which stands for Dynamic Link Library. It is a Windows essential file required to run the computer system.
The Microsoft® C Runtime Library file is another name for it. It is a critical file for Windows programs to operate normally.
As a result, the programs will cease working and display an error message whenever it is not running or loading.
A variety of factors can cause Vcruntime140_1.dll issues:
- If people have any harmful software on their computer preventing them from accessing the file
- If you’re attempting to run a defective program
- An unexpected crash has corrupted the file.
- If one has a problem with the Windows Registry
- The file has been misplaced or removed from its original location.
The following are a few of the Vcruntime140_1.dll error notifications:
- vcruntime140_1.dll not found
- Cannot register vcruntime140_1.dll
- DLL is missing
- DLL crash
- DLL error loading
Related Resource: 0x0 0x0 Error – How To Fix This Immediately? – No Coding!
How to Download and Install vcruntime140_1.dll?
Download a Fresh Copy of the Requisite Dll File:
The first step is to obtain the official VCRUNTIME140_1.dll file. This new file may even assist in creating the absent Windows Registry in rare circumstances.
Because you will stumble upon several versions of the same file, always choose the relevant one.
Here’s how you’ll go about it.
- Visit Microsoft’s official website.
- Download the file that is required.
- It will be delivered in a zipped folder from which you must extract the VC runtime.
- You must extract and paste the file in C:\Windows\System32 for the 62-bit version. To save, hit enter.
- Similarly, the extracted files must be pasted to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 for the Windows 32-bit version. To confirm the same, hit Enter.
Reinstallation and Uninstallation Process of VC Runtime:
The following process will be to reinstall and uninstall all required VCRUNTIME errors. You should be aware that the DLL redistributes Microsoft Visual C++ for the Windows OS to run.
Whether VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is broken or missing, you’ll need to check Microsoft Visual C++ to see if it’s damaged or corrupted.
Here’s how to go about reinstallation and uninstallation:
- Simultaneously click the Windows button and the R key.
- You will see a run box where you must input “Appwiz.cpl” and press Enter.
- Uninstall the VC runtime if it is present in the system.
- You must restart your device.
- You’ll need to reinstall all of the runtimes to ensure smooth operation.
The method listed above will assist you in resolving the Vcruntime140_1.dll problem. However, you must take the necessary actions in the correct order. Before proceeding to the next stage, always go over the entire technique to ensure you don’t miss anything.
Arnab is a passionate blogger. He shares sentient blogs on topics like current affairs, business, lifestyle, health, etc. If you want to read refulgent blogs so please follow RSL Online.