Norstrat consulting has been formed for the express purpose of helping customers with a particular business objective or a legal responsibility to implement parts of the Canadian Northern Strategy.
Moreover, this consulting is operated and owned by Lee Carson. He captured over $200M in the related government of Canada contracts.
This company addresses communications and other vital aspects of their customer’s business. Their primary mission was to partner with those businesses that were at the forefront of the Information Age and to assist them in design and development. Let’s know about this company in detail.
Norstrat & Its Mission – All You Need To Know
Norstrat was established in 1988 by Lee Carson, who has inquiries served as a principal consultant with the Department of National Resources, Canada.
The mission of Norstrat is to put clients into the next picture. The Northern Strategy is super broad and multi-disciplinary. They partner with other experts to meet your needs.
They are experts in campaign strategies and business development. Norstrat’s major project experience is in Radarsat Constellation Mission, Radarsat 2, and Maritime Coastal Defence Vessel.
As already discussed above, the consulting serves government and industry clients with a goal to be an element of Canada’s Northern Strategy. They provide service to the below-listed clients:
- Ultra Electronics Marine Systems
- Saab Technologies Canada (via H+K)
- Raytheon Canada Support Services
- Northwestel (via H+K)
- Northrop Grumman (via H+K)
- MacDonald Dettwiler
- L-3 Ocean Systems
- L-3 MAS (via H+K)
- Calian (via H+K)
- L-3 MariPro
- Kraken Sonar Systems
- Hill+Knowlton Canada
- General Dynamics Canada
- Canadian Light Source (via H+K)
- Babcock (via H+K)
- Astrium SAS
- Aker Solutions
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Canadian Space Agency (via Deloitte)
- Canadian Coast Guard
- Aerospace Review
Norstrat consulting incorporated offers the best advice and support as the requirement of the clients. The services offered by this consulting are discussed below:
- Grants project management support
- Provides strategic business development process training
- Provides capture and bid management support
- Procurement strategy definition
- Operational requirements definition
- Memoranda to Cabinet
- Provide project definition support
- Presents subject matter expertise
- Gives strategic advice on your Northern Strategy campaign plan.
Norstrat Facts That You Must Know
The headquarters of Norstrat are situated in Canada. The revenue of this company is less than five million and consists of less than twenty-five employees.
- The technologies that are used by this company are JQuery Migrate, Google Font API, GoDaddy DNS, WordPress.org, etc.
- The company developed a system that allowed oil companies to find more potential oil and gas deposits beneath the ocean floor.
- At the same time, Norstrat developed a fresh underwater search system that relied on satellite images. This displays which areas are below the surface at present.
- They helped many clients with new business models in planning and developing strategies for the growth of their business.
- Besides, they also helped many large companies and organizations to get their things done in a timely fashion. With the help of the think tank, they eliminated those obstacles and became experts in their specific area.
- This company is currently in the process of commissioning many private-sector military productions.
- This consulting has become a vital infrastructure for public health officials.
- Mr. Carson is a respected long-time member of Canada’s defense Community and Aerospace.
- Norstrat all time offers the best package to meet your needs and demands in time.
- The primary focus of Norstrat is the Canadian federal government-funded major infrastructure outlines and actions.
The Norstrat company was established by a coalition of Northern business leaders, bureaucrats, and retired Canadian Armed Forces. They took a major step towards helping clients with their strategies and planning. Thus, this is all about Norstrat and if you have any inquiries, you can mention them in the comment section below.
Mashum Mollah is the feature writer of Search Engine Magazine and an SEO Analyst at Real Wealth Business. Over the last 3 years, He has successfully developed and implemented online marketing, SEO, and conversion campaigns for 50+ businesses of all sizes. He is the co-founder of Social Media Magazine.