Video content is everywhere and it’s no surprise that it’s an effective way to connect with your audience.
But how do you make your videos stand out in the sea of content available online? The answer is simple: add text to video!
By incorporating captions, subtitles, or callouts into your videos, you can elevate your content and make it more engaging, memorable, and effective in conveying your message.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of adding text to videos and how you can easily make your videos stand out with just a few clicks. So, let’s get started and turn your videos into visual masterpieces!
Why Should You Put Text On Video?
Before you even start considering which video editor text online to use, you’ll have to understand what is the added value of optimizing your videos with text.
Thankfully, we have put together a list of benefits:
- Improved accessibility: Adding captions, subtitles or callouts makes your video accessible to a wider audience, including the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Increased engagement: You will enhance the viewer’s experience and help keep their attention, making the video more memorable.
- Improved SEO: Text makes your video more searchable and increases its visibility on search engines.
- Reinforcement of message: Adding text over the video helps emphasize key points, making the video more effective in communicating the intended message.
- Multi-lingual support: Text enables you to reach a wider audience by adding subtitles in multiple languages.
- Increased shareability: Text-enhanced videos are more likely to be shared and viewed on social media.
Discover The Power Of Flixier: Your Text Over Video Editing Solution
Flixier, the ultimate text-over video editor, makes it easy to add captions, subtitles, or callouts to your videos. Whether you want to improve accessibility, increase engagement, or reinforce your message, Flixier has you covered.
The user-friendly platform allows you to enhance your videos with just a few clicks, and turn them into visual masterpieces. Say goodbye to boring and forgettable videos, and hello to a dynamic and memorable viewing experience.
Here’s how to add text to any video with Flixier:
1. Upload your video
Flixier library: add the video. To import the video, you may either drag it over from your computer, import it from cloud storage, or just paste the YouTube URL.
2. Enter your text.
Select the Text tab from the menu on the left. From here, you may slide motion titles over your footage or add basic text. Double-click the text to make changes, then replace it with your own. The menu on the right side of the screen allows you to change the font, weight, alignment, and color as well as position it better using the mouse button.
3. Download or post your video online
Click Export once you’ve finished adding text to your clip. You may pick whether you want your video to be uploaded immediately to YouTube or social media here, as well as give it a name and a description. Your video will be generated and available for download in three minutes or less after you click on Export Video.
Elevate Your Videos with Online Text Editing Using Flixier!
Now that you know how to add text to your videos and why it is beneficial for your video marketing success, it’s time to put it into practice!
Whether you want to improve accessibility, increase engagement, or reinforce your message, Flixier has you covered. The user-friendly platform allows you to enhance your videos with just a few clicks, and turn them into visual masterpieces. Say goodbye to boring and forgettable videos, and hello to a dynamic and memorable viewing experience
Get started now and experience the power of Flixier, the best text-over video editor on the market!